How to install Adaana in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Adaana font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Adaana font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Adaana font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Adaana font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Adaana font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / texas mesothelioma law firm
For Linux users:
- Copy the Adaana font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS