How to install Amma in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Amma font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Amma font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Amma font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Amma font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Amma font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / credit card lowest interest rate
For Linux users:
- Copy the Amma font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS