How to install Arasu in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Arasu font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Arasu font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Arasu font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Arasu font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Arasu font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / louisiana mesothelioma lawyers
For Linux users:
- Copy the Arasu font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS