Keyboard Mapping/Layout of Baamini (Tamil)
How to install Baamini in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Baamini font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Baamini font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Baamini font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Baamini font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Baamini font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / firm law mesothelioma texas
For Linux users:
- Copy the Baamini font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS