How to install Cheithi in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Cheithi font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Cheithi font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Cheithi font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Cheithi font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Cheithi font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / merlin olsen lawsuit
For Linux users:
- Copy the Cheithi font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS