How to install Ganesha Bold in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ganesha Bold font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ganesha Bold font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ganesha Bold font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ganesha Bold font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ganesha Bold font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / scooter insurance online
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ganesha Bold font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS