How to install Geetham in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Geetham font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Geetham font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Geetham font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Geetham font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Geetham font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / louisiana mesothelioma lawyers
For Linux users:
- Copy the Geetham font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS