How to install Hindolam in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Hindolam font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Hindolam font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Hindolam font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Hindolam font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Hindolam font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / health records
For Linux users:
- Copy the Hindolam font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS