How to install Ithayam in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ithayam font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ithayam font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ithayam font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ithayam font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ithayam font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ithayam font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS