How to install Jothy in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Jothy font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Jothy font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Jothy font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Jothy font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Jothy font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / i have a structured settlement and i need cash now
For Linux users:
- Copy the Jothy font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS