How to install Karumpanai in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Karumpanai font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Karumpanai font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Karumpanai font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Karumpanai font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Karumpanai font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / data recovery raid
For Linux users:
- Copy the Karumpanai font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS