How to install KuranchiACI in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the KuranchiACI font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy KuranchiACI font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click KuranchiACI font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the KuranchiACI font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the KuranchiACI font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder
For Linux users:
- Copy the KuranchiACI font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS