How to install P_Ravi in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the P_Ravi font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy P_Ravi font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click P_Ravi font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the P_Ravi font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the P_Ravi font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / structured settlement faq
For Linux users:
- Copy the P_Ravi font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS