How to install Mohanam in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Mohanam font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Mohanam font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Mohanam font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Mohanam font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Mohanam font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / mesothelioma lawyer texas
For Linux users:
- Copy the Mohanam font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS