How to install Uthayam in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Uthayam font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Uthayam font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Uthayam font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Uthayam font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Uthayam font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / injury lawyers dallas
For Linux users:
- Copy the Uthayam font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS