How to install Rosa in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Rosa font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Rosa font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Rosa font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Rosa font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Rosa font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / mesothelioma attorney washington
For Linux users:
- Copy the Rosa font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS