How to install aTamilApple in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the aTamilApple font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy aTamilApple font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click aTamilApple font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the aTamilApple font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the aTamilApple font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / better conference calls
For Linux users:
- Copy the aTamilApple font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS