How to install Sindhu in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Sindhu font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Sindhu font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Sindhu font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Sindhu font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Sindhu font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / structured settlement cash now
For Linux users:
- Copy the Sindhu font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS