How to install Elocot Kanchi in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Elocot Kanchi font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Elocot Kanchi font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Elocot Kanchi font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Elocot Kanchi font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Elocot Kanchi font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / merchant services loans
For Linux users:
- Copy the Elocot Kanchi font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS