How to install Tam Shakti 13 in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Tam Shakti 13 font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Tam Shakti 13 font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Tam Shakti 13 font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Tam Shakti 13 font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Tam Shakti 13 font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / dedicated hosting
For Linux users:
- Copy the Tam Shakti 13 font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS