How to install Jaylalita in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Jaylalita font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Jaylalita font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Jaylalita font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Jaylalita font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Jaylalita font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / uei collage
For Linux users:
- Copy the Jaylalita font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS