How to install Sirippu in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Sirippu font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Sirippu font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Sirippu font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Sirippu font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Sirippu font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / merlin olsen lawsuit
For Linux users:
- Copy the Sirippu font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS