How to install TAMu Maduram in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the TAMu Maduram font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy TAMu Maduram font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click TAMu Maduram font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the TAMu Maduram font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the TAMu Maduram font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / car insurance in south dakota
For Linux users:
- Copy the TAMu Maduram font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS