How to install ThunaivanTSC in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the ThunaivanTSC font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy ThunaivanTSC font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click ThunaivanTSC font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the ThunaivanTSC font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the ThunaivanTSC font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / business phone systems pbx
For Linux users:
- Copy the ThunaivanTSC font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS