For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Elango Bharathy font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Elango Bharathy font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Elango Bharathy font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Elango Bharathy font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Elango Bharathy font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder
For Linux users:
- Copy the Elango Bharathy font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type/Pest Your Elango Bharathy Text Below :-