Convert any font to any font, like ttf to eot, svg, woff & more!!!
click here >>
Test your typing speed...
How to install Lakshmi in your computer?
Short Details of : Lakshmi.ttf
|Font Family : ||Lakshmi|
|Font Subfamily : ||Regular|
|Font Identifier : ||FontMonger:Lakshmi|
|Full Name : ||Lakshmi|
|Version : |
|Postscript Name : ||Lakshmi|
|Download : ||11,766 Times|
|Copyright : |
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Lakshmi font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Lakshmi font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Lakshmi font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Lakshmi font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Lakshmi font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder
For Linux users:
- Copy the Lakshmi font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type/Pest Your Lakshmi Text Below :-