Convert any font to any font, like ttf to eot, svg, woff & more!!!
click here >>
Test your typing speed...
How to install Ravi-D in your computer?
Short Details of : .ttf
|Font Family : |
|Font Subfamily : |
|Font Identifier : |
|Full Name : |
|Version : |
|Postscript Name : |
|Download : ||10,313 Times|
|Copyright : |
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ravi-D font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ravi-D font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ravi-D font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ravi-D font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ravi-D font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ravi-D font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type/Pest Your Ravi-D Text Below :-