Keyboard Mapping/Layout of Bamini (Tamil)
How to install Bamini in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Bamini font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Bamini font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Bamini font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Bamini font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Bamini font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / va loan requirments
For Linux users:
- Copy the Bamini font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS