How to install Tharakai in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Tharakai font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Tharakai font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Tharakai font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Tharakai font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Tharakai font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / car insurance quotes
For Linux users:
- Copy the Tharakai font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS