How to install Tirunelv in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Tirunelv font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Tirunelv font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Tirunelv font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Tirunelv font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Tirunelv font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / health records
For Linux users:
- Copy the Tirunelv font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS