How to install Tam Nambi in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Tam Nambi font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Tam Nambi font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Tam Nambi font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Tam Nambi font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Tam Nambi font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / home phone internet bundle
For Linux users:
- Copy the Tam Nambi font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS