How to install Kaanada in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Kaanada font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Kaanada font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Kaanada font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Kaanada font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Kaanada font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / law litigation mesothelioma
For Linux users:
- Copy the Kaanada font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS