How to install Preethi in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Preethi font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Preethi font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Preethi font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Preethi font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Preethi font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder / mesothelioma survivors
For Linux users:
- Copy the Preethi font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS